2019年11月21日星期四,巴夏通靈:
不是你創造實相,而是你顯化實相.
It's not about creating that reality - it's really about attracting that reality.
不是你創造那個實相,而是吸引那個實相。
Everything already exists.
一切都已存在。
It was already done by Creation, you don't have to do it again.
造物主已經創造了一切,你無需要再做一次。
All you have to do is manifest it through you, in your unique way.
你需要做的全部,就是通過你,以你的獨一無二的方式“彰顯祂”
That is how you are a co-creator.
這就是為什麼說,你是一個共同創造者。
Don't confuse the semantics of your language that says you are a creator, that you have to create the reality from scratch.
你們的語言所能描述的有限,所以不要被的字面意思所迷惑——說“你是一個創造者”,你就必須從頭做起。
No.
不是的。
You create the manifestation, the expression of a reality, an idea that already exists, through you, by acting like that reality.
你所創造的,是顯化實相的過程;是通過你,表達出那個已然存在的思想(意識)的過程。而你實現的方式,就是在行動上,表現得你已然活著你要顯化的那個實相中。
So it can 'channel' through you.
這樣神/那個實相/那個思想可以通過你這個管道,顯化/表達出來
You have to become the vibration before you can become magnetically attractive to that reality, so it can express itself through you.
所以,你得先在那個振頻上,這樣你才能強有力地吸引那個實相,這樣“祂”才能通過你這個管道,彰顯出來、表達出來。
我為什麼經常看見UFO
問:
Good day, Bashar!
巴夏,你好!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好!
問:
I've been recording UFOs and watching them for many years,
我拍攝、觀察UFO多年了
I just like to know what is the relationship that I have to these crafts.
我想知道我跟這些飛船有什麼關係
巴夏:
The relationship, to you or between the craft?
你跟你自己的關係,還是你跟飛船的關係?
問:
To myself, why am I seeing them so often?
跟我自己的關係。為什麼我經常看見他們呢?
巴夏:
Well, you're looking for them, aren't you?
你在尋找他們,不是嗎??
問:
Yes, indeed!
是的,的確是!
巴夏:
Are you surprised?
你感到驚訝嗎?
問:
A little.
有點
巴夏:
Why?
為什麼?
問:
Because of all the frequency.....
因為那些頻率......
問:
So, if you have made it one of the themes of exploration in your life
如果你為自己設定自己的人生課題之一,是讓自己能夠處於某種頻率中
to have the frequency to go looking for variations of beings such as ourselves.
好讓你能去探索各種外星人,比如說我們
It is not necessarily so shocking or surprising that you're going to wind up
那你現在能夠處於這種頻率,能看見外星人
being on the wavelength that will allow you to perceive these things.
這種結果並不奇怪
The ideas is that a lot of times, many craft are all around you all the time.
很多時候,許多飛船都在你周圍飛來飛去
It's just that you're not on the same wavelength to perceive them.
只是你們沒有處在可以看見他們的頻率上,所以你們看不見他們
You have simply obviously in some manner, train yourself to be capable of perceiving what is always there,
很顯然,你通過某事方式訓練自己可以感知到那些一直都存在的,
but what might be invisible to most of you.
但對大部分人來說,都是看不見的東西
問:
Thank you.
謝謝
巴夏:
Because of your own excitement and your own interests.
因為這是你的興奮,你的興趣。
Yes?
是不是?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
It puts you on that frequency.
是你的興奮與興趣,讓你處在在那個頻率。
It puts you in that wavelength, in that resonance domain.
讓你處在那個波長,在那個共振的區域
Yes?
是不是?
Therefore it's a reflection, the relationship is.
因此這個關係是一種反射
It's a reflection for you that you're on the right wavelength when seen them.
它向你反應,當你看見它們時,你處在正確的波長上。
That you tune your dial to the right frequency, yes?
你把自己調整到正確的頻率,是不是?
Therefore they act as signposts for you, as guides for you to stay in that frequency,Yes?
因此他們作為路標,指引你保持在那個頻率,是吧?
And do everything in your life,from that frequency. Yes?
然後保持在那個頻率中,去做生活中的每件事。是吧?
Because understand something: manifestation,
因為,要理解“顯化”的本質。
the act and the mechanism of manifestation of anything in your life, is very similar to what we have just described.
顯化你生命中的任何事物的機制,跟我們剛才描述的非常相似
Because manifestation is not the act of bringing something from somewhere else to you.
顯化不是從某地方將某東西帶到你面前
Everything is already here and now!
一切都已經在於此時此地!
Everything is already here and now!
一切都已經在於此時此地!
Manifestation is the act of changing your frequency to suddenly make visible to you, what is always been here.
顯化是通過改變你的頻率,讓一直存在於“此時此地”的東西,突然被你感知到了
Make sense?
明白嗎?
問:
Yes, it does.
是的,它確實
巴夏:
Does it help you?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes, it does.
是的,很有幫助
巴夏:
Happy hunting.
狩獵愉快
問:
Thank you!
謝謝!
原文:http://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/311984750