2019年12月29日.星期日,巴夏通靈:
大師的目的.
問:

Would you be able to tell me anything about the man that was known as Osho? 

你能否告訴我關於奧修的一些信息

 

巴夏:

Define 

哪個奧修?

 

問:

Osho Rajneesh 
奧修·拉傑尼希

 

巴夏:

Oh! All right!

噢!好的!

What do you wish to know? 

你想知道什麼?

 

問:

Just anything you can tell me, like $$ the meaning he's here on earth 

任何你能告訴我的信息,比如說他降臨到地球的意義

巴夏:

The meaning? 

意義嗎?

 

The meaning was to experience the life that he experiences. 

這個意義,就是來體驗他所體驗的人生

 

The idea is to act as a reflection  

讓他自己成為某些人的鏡子(反射)

 

for those that need to look at things from a certain perspective

那些需要這面“鏡子”的人,提醒他們從另外的某個角度看事物

 

Does that make sense? 

這你能明白嗎?
 

問:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

Remember that any tool, any technique, any ritual, 

記住:任何工具,任何技術,任何儀式

 

And any form of delivering information 

任何一種傳遞信息的方式

 

is nothing more than a permission slips. 

都只是一種“自我意識許可”

 

That will attract those that require that permission slip 

那些需要這種“自我意識許可”的人,就會被它所吸引

 

trigger themselves to be more of who they are 

並觸發他們成為更圓滿、更真實的自己

 

So different people will do it in different ways 

所以不同的人(大師)做的方式不一樣

 

And present themselves in different ways 

呈現自己的方式也不一樣

 

That will be represented of a certain frequency and vibration 

他們各自代表著一定的頻率與振動
 

That works for certain people 

對某些人是有效的

 

Doesn't mean it has to work for everyone. 

但並不意味著對所有人都有效

 

Even the information we delivery 

即使是我傳遞的信息

 

We know will not work for every one 

也不是對所有人都有效,這點我很清楚

 

But the idea is that we represent the information along a certain frequency domain. 

我,巴夏,代表著在一定頻率範圍內的信息(頻率域)

And that frequency domain is something that many people will gravitate towards. 

很多人會被這些信息所吸引,從而進入這個頻率範圍/域

 

And utilize 

並且使用這些信息

 

Because they are of a similar frequency 

因為這些人與這些信息  有著相似的頻率

 

Yes? --- OK! 

明白嗎?---明白!

 

So any such teacher 

任何類似的老師

 

Any such master 

任何類似的大師

Any such reflection 

任何類似的反射(鏡子)

 

Is for the purpose of making sure that all the different belief systems that exist on your planet that are accounted for 

都是為了確保  所有存在於地球上的不同的信息系統都能被解答

 

And at lease give a opportunity to find

並且至少有一個機會

 

that the information that is needed in the way that works best for them. 

找到他們所需要的、最適合、最有效的信息

 

Does that help you? 

這對你有幫助嗎?

 

問:

Yes! 

是的!

 
 精進的大師

https://v.qq.com/x/page/j018083e2jk.html

 


問:

Why do humans get so extreme about...

為什麼人類對某些事情會很極端?

 

巴夏:

Because your world is a world of extremes

因為你們的世界,就是一個極端的世界

 

And how you going to have mastery if you're not willing to experience the extremes

若非有過極端的境遇,你們怎麼可能精進?

 

You can only get mediocrity

你只會平庸

 

Not mastery

而不會成為大師!

 

To experience mastery, you have to experience the extremes

精進的大師,必有過極端的體驗

Yes?

明白嗎?

 

問:

Yeah! That's definitely a positive way to look at it!

明白!這種看法,的確很積極!

 

巴夏:

It is!

當然!

 

One that we would highly recommend

我們強烈推薦你們這麼看待

 

Because it has so many more benefits to you

因為這對你們的好處,實在是太多太多

 

你要知道你已經是,你才能成為

https://v.qq.com/x/page/p0181jkcn0k.html
 

問:

Hello tadaya! 

Tadaya!

 

巴夏:

Naniya 

Naniya

 

問:

We have a few questions from our ustream listener. 

我們有幾個問題,是來自在線直播的觀眾的

 

巴夏:

Yes, 

好的

 

問:

So one of them is, 

其中一個問題是

 

If you can't not perceive what you are not the vibration of 

“如果你不在那個振頻,你就感知不到那個振頻的世界”

 

Then how can enlighten masters exist on the same version of earth that people of much lower vibration too? 

那麼開悟大師,怎麼可能出現在一個充滿低頻能量的人的地球上?

 

巴夏:

They don't 

他們不會的

 

You're seeing a version of them 

你看到只是他們的一部分(一個版本)

That is applicable to the level of reality that you're on, 

是你在每一個當下所處的實相中,最適宜的那一部分

 

Because you have an agreement in your reality

因為你跟大師們有一定的協議

 

that you can see at least a part of them 

你至少要看到他們生活的一部分

 

As the example that you need 

讓他們成為你的榜樣

 

to perceive to see the light within yourself, 

通過他們,看到你自己內在的光

 

But you're not seeing all of them 

但你並沒有看到他們生活的全部

 

And they are choosing to allow a part of themselves to be viewed 

同樣,大師也選擇自己的部分生活,被低頻人所見

 

To contain a part of themselves that is relevant for that vibration, 

讓自己內在包含一些與低頻人相關的振頻
 

Otherwise it would be pointless. 

否則,這一切都會變得毫無意義

 

There would be no interaction at all. 

大師與低頻人,也就沒有互動交流的機會

So what they've accepted is a definition of themselves 

大師們接納自己的部分設定(部分自我定義)

 

And the definition of reality and a vibration of reality 

接納自己的實相的設定,以及振頻的設定(低頻)

 

That contains the ability for you to perceive at least a portion of each other. 

從而使得自己與低頻的人,能夠相互看到對方生活的一部分

 

The portion that is relevant for what the exchange needs to be, 

而這一交集部分,使得雙方溝通交流變得可能

 

But you're not perceiving all of them, 

但是你們並沒有看到大師們生活的全部

 

問:

So we live in a bandwidth 

所以我們其實是生活在一個“振頻帶寬”中(域)

 

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

 

問:

In a sense, you can say like 

某種意義上,可以說是

 

They are lowering their frequency or in a version of their frequency 

大師降低自己的頻率,或者切換到他們低頻的版本

巴夏:

They contain a lower frequency

他們內在“包含”一些低頻能量

 

that creates a relevant representation of them for those on that frequency, 

如此才能為低頻的人,創造出一個“榜樣”的象徵性形象

 

But it's only a portion of how they experience themselves 

但這些低頻能量,只是大師們自我體驗的一部分

 

問:

And that sort of the representation of the 51% positive idea that 

這是否表示著宇宙51%的正能量中(之前提到宇宙約51%陽,49%陰)

 

Even though we might be in dense reality at this point 

即使我們如今身處高密度的實相中

 

We still can perceive higher vibrational beings and information 

我們仍然能接觸到高靈,接收到高振頻信息
 

巴夏:

If you let go and align with the idea of the 51% flow, 

如果你能放手,並允許自己與51%的正能量之流同頻

 

Then yes 

那麼,是的!

問:

That makes a lot of sense 

醍醐灌頂

 

But also gives a lot of positive, I guess, hope 

你的解答,帶給我們很多的“積極的希望”

 

That people can expand 

指引我們不斷擴展

 

And move in a direction where they can become the same masters 

朝“成為大師”的路上,不斷前行

 

巴夏:

Where they can know that they already are 

你要知道你已經是大師

 

That's how you become that. 

你才能成為大師

問:

Yes, on another level. Very good. 

是的,很棒!在另一層面上,我們已經是大師!
原文:http://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/316366788

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 有趣的邦邦 的頭像
    有趣的邦邦

    mrcislol / 太陽人的部落格

    有趣的邦邦 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()