2019年12月30日.星期一,巴夏通靈:
2020,暴風眼之年.


All right, I'll say good day to you this day of your time 

日安!

 

How are you all! 

大家好啊!
 

This transmission has been titled 2020, The Eye Of The Storm. 

這次傳訊的標題為《2020,暴風眼之年》

 

We would at this time like to get a little bit serious with you 

現在,我們要和大家聊一點“嚴肅serious”的東西

 

Not the star system so much 

倒不是“天狼星Sirus”那麼嚴肅Serious

 

But have what would amount perhaps to be a Heart-To-Heart 

可以說是“敞開心扉,傾心相談”的嚴肅Serious

 

For what's coming up is very important, in terms of your timing. 

因為即將發生的事,從你們的時機看來,非常重要!

 

We have said that your year of 2020 is a pivotal point in what you call your history 

我們曾經說過,2020年,是你們歷史上的關鍵年
 

You are shifting through a very particular moment, crossing a very particular threshold. 

你們正在經歷一個非常特殊的時期,正在跨越一個非常特殊的門檻

 

And so at this timing, it is important for certain states of being to be paramount within you 

所以,在這期間,讓自己內心保持在的某個特定的狀態,非常的重要!

 

To help you through this time, to help you cross that threshold in a positive and constructive manner 

這能夠幫助你,以積極正面的、建設性的方式,度過這段時間,跨過這個門檻

 

For what comes after will be predicated, very strongly on what you do and who you are in 2020 

因為,2020年之後發生的事,非常大程度上,取決於你在這一年裡,你是誰?以及,你做了什麼?

 

We will reinforce the ideas we are about to share with you at the end of this transmission in your holotope meditation in a very particular way 

在此次傳訊結尾的全息冥想環節中,我們會用一種非常特殊的方式,將我們接下來要分享的觀念,強化到你們意識之中

 

But for now, we would like each and every one of you to know 

但現在,我們希望你們每一個人都知道:

 

how important it is for you to truly be yourselves in the coming year. 

在未來的一年裡,做真實的自己,有多麼地重要!

 

How important it will be for you to make decisions that are in alignment with your best discernment 

做清晰的抉擇,明智的決定,對你來說,有多麼地重要!

 

How important it will be and how important it is for you to remain at the center of the storm 

保持在暴風雨的中心,對你來說,有多麼地重要!

 

Because if I may use some of your colloquial language. 

因為,用一句你們“俗話”來講

 

2020 is going to be nuts. 

2020年,真是“見鬼”了(Nuts堅果、瘋狂)

 

It's going to be crazy! 

2020年,會很瘋狂的!

 

And it is of paramount importance that you remain, if you wish to be on a certain train, in the eye of the storm, where it's calm, where peace and solitude rains, 

所以,如果你希望坐上某列火車,如果你希望待在暴風雨的中心,處在一個寧靜和平,可以怡然自樂、悠然自得的環境裡

 

where even though you may see the storm raging all around you, swirling around you, thundering and lightning all around you. 
即使你可能看見四周烏雲密佈、電閃雷鳴、狂風暴雨、席捲八方

 

It is more important than ever before, and more important than it will be for quite a long time. 

那麼,極其重要的,也比以往都重要的多的,並且,在很長一段時間裡,也都越發重要的

 

During this crossing, during this threshold. During this pivotal year 

就是在這個過渡階段,在這個門檻上,在這個關鍵一年裡

 

To be at peace within yourself, to be calm within yourself 

保持內心和平,保持心態平靜

 

To be centered within the eye of the storm 

讓自己待在暴風雨的中心位置

 

So we would highly encourage each and every one of you to really take stock of who you really are 

所以,我們強烈鼓勵你們每一個人,好好思量一下:你到底是誰?

 

And what kind of decisions you really choose to make 

你真正選擇做什麼樣的決定?

 

And how they are or are not in alignment with what you truly wish your world to be. 

以及,它們與你真正希望的世界,是否相符合一致?

 

We will give you a suggestion that may assist 

我們提供一個建議,可能對你們有所助益

 

For most of you are at least to some degree familiar with what we have told you about 

因為你們中的大多數人,曾聽我們說過,也在一定程度上熟悉:

 

how our world functions?

我們的世界,是如何運作的?

 

who we are in simple terms?

我們是什麼樣的人?

 

what we stand for?

我們代表著什麼?

 

and what reality we are encouraging you to align with, 

以及,我們一直鼓勵著你們,調頻到什麼樣的實相去?

 

So that you can experience eventually more contact with us and us with you. 

從而使得最終,你們可以與我們有更多的接觸,我們也能夠更多地與你們接觸

 

It is crucial, critical in this coming year to set the stage, to set the foundation for the years to come after 

那麼,在明年,你們就要做好準備、打好基礎,因為這非常重要,也非常關鍵
 

With the state of being that represents that which is most harmonious with the vibration we have shared with you, that is representative of our reality, 

調整你們的狀態,讓自己與我們曾分享的、象徵著我們的實相的振頻,保持著最佳的和諧共振

 

if you wish to have a reality, to shift to a version of earth where we can interact openly and freely with each other, in beauty, in harmony, in creativity, in love 

只有這樣,你們才能在未來的歲月裡,穿越到一個與我們能夠公開、自由地接觸的實相,才能夠擁有一個美麗、和諧、充滿創造力、充滿愛的實相

 

And to have the ability to look deep within yourselves 

並且,你們還需要深入自己內心,看清自己

 

And not allow the idea of fear-based opinion to supersede your deep-seated knowledge of who you actually prefer to be, and what kind of a world you prefer to live in 

不要讓那些基於恐懼的思想,佔據你們對自我的深層次希望(喜好)的認知,也就是,你們希望(喜好)成為什麼樣的人,以及生活在什麼樣的世界裡

 

So we encourage you at any time in this coming year, when you allow yourself to stay at peace and be calm in the eye of the storm 

所以,我們鼓勵你,在明年的任意時刻,當你身處暴風眼之中,當你心平氣和、氣定神閒時

 

To think 

好好想想看:

 

of what it would be like if you were..

 

如果你是我們中的一員,如果你來自我們的星球,卻生活在地球上,那麼,你會做什麼樣的決定?

 

How would we respond to the things that happened and come up the circumstances and situations and opportunities that will arise in your year of 2020 

如果是我們,將會如何應對2020年地球上發生的事,碰到的情況,遇到的機會?

 

And to come from that center of balance and peace and calm and solitude and assurance and confidence and knowingness 

靜心獨處,讓自己進入平衡的中心位置,進入和平、寧靜、篤定、自信和覺知的狀態

 

And come from there, in your actions, 

然後,以這樣的狀態出發,去行動

 

in your relations, in your understanding of others that you may encounter on your journey 

以這樣的狀態去處理你的(人際)關係,去理解你在這段旅途中可能遇到的其他人

 

And to not settle for those things that you think in your opinion are the things that would serve when you know in your heart they may not 

不要(委屈自己),勉強接受那些你腦袋認為可能對你有所助益的東西,而事實上,你內心清楚地知道,它們並無助益
 

Create the vision of the world that you would really prefer to live in 

創造一個“你希望(喜好)生活於其中的世界?”的願景(發個大願)

 

A world that contains the ability to interact with us and other beings like us 

一個讓你們能夠與我們,以及其他類似我們的存在體,自由交流互動的世界

 

That contains the ability to expand your senses, instead of contracting them 

一個讓你們可以“擴展”你們覺知力的世界,而不是“壓縮”你們覺知力的世界

 

So that you may receive as a more receptive antenna, higher frequency information 

這樣的話,你們就會像一個更加靈敏的天線一樣,接收到更高頻率的信息

 

By remaining in the center, in the eye of the storm, you will be far more capable of being receptive to the images and the information and the messages that we are always constantly sending 

通過讓自己立於中心位置,處在暴風眼之中,你們將極大增強自己的接收能力,完全能夠接收到我們持續不斷地傳送給你們的畫面、信息與消息

 

Remember this! 

記住這句話!

 

Remember this! 

記住它!

 

Remember this! 

一定記住它!

 

And take it to heart. 

並,銘記於心

 

We

我們

 

We never leave you. 

我們,從未離開過你們!

 

It is you that leave us! 

而是你們,(選擇)遠離我們

 

So choose the vibration, the frequency, the energy if you wish to have that kind of a world that represents what you believe we would do 

所以,在面對即將到來的暴風雨中可能出現的各種情況時,(想想看)如果我們是你,如果你是我們,你認為,我們會怎麼做?

 

if we were you, if you were us, in all the situations that may arise in the upcoming storm 

如果你想要擁有這樣的世界,那麼,就選擇這個振動,這個頻率,這樣的能量吧!

 

Stay in the center 
待在暴風眼的中間

 

And no matter how it may seem to swirl around you. No matter how scary it may seem. 

不論四周看似多麼地“摧枯拉朽、翻天覆地”,不論讓人感覺多麼地“觸目驚心、毛骨悚然”

 

Be discerning of the vibration of those with whom you associate, of those that you would align with that in no way shape or form represent the world that in your heart of hearts you truly prefer to experience. 

對於那些與你有往來、有聯繫、頻率有所糾纏的人,你要“擦亮眼睛”,明辨出他們是否象徵著(符合)你真心實意想要體驗的世界

 

Now, of course, it is always up to you to make the choices that you believe are true for you 

當然了,哪一個才是你認為對自己最為正確的選擇,由你自己決定

 

And we would never tell you to do otherwise, 

我們也絕對不會叫你“另作他選”

 

All we do is encourage you to understand 

我們所做的,只是鼓勵(促進)你們明白:

 

That if you wish to align with a version of earth that we are aligned with in your future. And have the interactions and the freedom to play among the stars with us 

如果你們想在未來,進入(調頻到)一個存在著我們的版本的地球,並且,能夠與我們一同在宇宙星系中自由交流,開心玩耍

 

That you choose to remain in the eye of the storm. No matter what rages around you 

那麼,你就需要選擇待在暴風眼的中間,而不論四周有多麼地“狂風肆虐,暴雨荼毒”

 

And that you look deep within your heart of hearts 

並且,深入自己的內心,看清自己

 

And make choices, 

而後,做出選擇

 

Be strong, be courageous and be at peace in the upcoming time, in the crossing of the threshold 

寧靜平和地面對即將到來的時光,堅強勇敢地跨過這個門檻

 

For everything thereafter will take its cue from the seed you plant that year. 

因為,之後發生的每件事,都是從你在這一年所播下的種子中,孕育而生的

 

We are always magnifying and amplifying the energies through the different vortices of your planet 

通過你們星球上的各個不同的能量渦流中心,我們一直在增強、放大這股(平衡的)能量

 

to help balance your world and give you a greater opportunity to slide smoothly across that threshold 

幫助平衡你們的星球的能量,給予你們更大的、能夠更“順滑地”度過這個“門檻”的機會
 

We have been talking about times of transition now for quite some time on your planet 

我們談論你們星球上發生的“轉變時代”,也有很長一段時間了

 

And as we already have experienced with you things are changing rapidly on your world. 

並且,我們也和你們一同經歷了你們世界發生的諸多快速改變

 

And as we have said they will only get crazier in the year to come. 

正如我們說過的那樣,在即將到來的一年裡,這些改變,只會變得越發瘋狂

 

So do not make the measure of who you are as a being by what you see swirling around you 

所以,不要以圍繞在你周圍的人事物,來衡量自己這個人,應該是什麼樣

 

Make that measure by who you know you prefer to be 

而是以你知道自己“希望自己成為什麼樣的人”,來衡量自己

 

And stay in the center of the eye 

並且,待在暴風眼的中心位置

 

Where the calmness and the peace in your heart and your mind, your soul, your spirit 

在那裡,你將頭腦鎮靜,內心平和,精神篤定,靈魂安寧

 

will allow you to have the resolve to stand firm in what you know to be true. 

你也將堅定自己的決心,並牢牢地堅守你知道的、真實的、正確的東西

 

Really true, deep within your soul, deep within your hearts 

(也就是)那些來自你靈魂深處,內心深處的“真理”

 

So that you can let go of those things that are truly not vibrationally compatible with the world you prefer to create. 

這樣的話,你就可以(更容易地)放下那些與你希望創造的世界的振頻不相匹配的人事物

 

There will always be another path. 

一直以來,都存在著另一條道路(出路)

 

Just because sometimes your choices may seem limited doesn't mean they actually are. 

有時候,你的選擇“看似”有限,但你不能因此就認為你的選擇“真的”有限

 

There is always a third alternative!

總存在著第三個選擇!

 

always! 

一直都是如此!

 

So let yourself be at peace enough

所以,讓自己內心足夠寂靜安寧
 

 to find it, to see it, to walk it, together in harmony and unison and love. 

你就能找到這個選擇,看到這條出路,並與道友們一同和諧喜樂地走上這條道路

 

We will crystallize this idea again in the meditation at the end of this transmission 

我們會在傳訊結束前的冥想環節,將這些觀念,再次水晶結構化(晶體化)到你們的意識之中

 

But for now, we wanted to have this heart-to-heart with you. 

但現在,我們想和你們以心傳心、心心相印 

 

And if you simply want to allow yourself to simplify everything we have just said 

如果你想“簡化”我們剛說的這些

 

So that you can make your choices, your decisions and discernment more easily 

從而更容易地清晰明辨、做出選擇、下定決心

 

Then once again, I simply remind you 

那麼,再一次,我提醒你們:

 

And it can be any name in this position that is representative of the same kind of energy, of the energy of your higher mind

你所選用的名字,可以是任何名字,它們都像征著同樣的能量,也就是你的高我的能量 

 

It doesn't have to be specifically us 

並不一定得是我們

 

But if you're confused at any point 

但是,任何時候,只要你感到困惑

 

If you feel yourself being tugged away from that center at any point. 

只要你感覺自己被拖離了暴風眼的中心位置

 

Just ask 

那麼,你只需要問:

 

What would the Essassani people do? 

“愛莎莎尼人(巴夏),會怎麼做?”

 

And do that 

並且,就這麼做!

 

And you will be fine and back in the center 

然後,你將一切安好,並回到中心位置

 

For you know us well enough to know what we would choose 

因為,你們對我們足夠瞭解,知道我們將會如何選擇!

 

Up to you. 

這一切,都由你自己決定哦!

 

We thank you for allowing us to have this heart-to-heart with you 

感謝大家的允許,讓我們可以與你們“促膝談心,赤誠相聊”
 

And in return for that gift, we ask how may we continue to be of service to you now in your dialogues and question 

作為回禮,我們非常樂意,在接下來的對話環節,繼續為大家服務!

 

Please begin as you so desire 

請隨心開問!

原文:http://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/316433466

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    有趣的邦邦 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()